Thursday, March 09, 2006

My Modeling Days


Atlas Posted by Picasa . This is picture of me at my favorite place in the world..Folly Beach! I was 6 months old when this picture was taken. A local professional painter/photographer John Carroll Doyle requested to take photographs of me and I happily posed and gave him some action shots of me running at full speed in the water. It was a fun day. Whoever says modeling is hard is crazy! Maybe it's easy when you are as cute as I am! I still look the same, except the only pink spot on my nose is the one on my left nostril. Every year Mom, Dad, Gramma Kat, Grandpaw, Cole, and I vacation at Folly in my Grandpaw's front beach beach house. I am a lucky dog, dontcha think? I sure do! I have been going to the beach house every summer for 2-4 weeks at a time since I was 6 months old. I love to run in the water and chase sand when Mom or Dad kick it with their feet. My brother and I sure do get lots of attention when we take our twice a day walks. We have friends out there that remember us year to year too. It's a fun time and I love it and would love to live out there. Maybe one day when mom and dad win the lottery I'll have a beach house of my own and be able to chase sand every day!

No comments: