Monday, May 15, 2006

Life on The Edge

Hello all! Here we are at my favorite place in the world, Folly Beach (AKA The Edge of America)! I get two visits this year too! What lucky dogs my brother and I are (and my cousin Chaz...seen on the swing). We have been here since Saturday and are enjoying our A.M. and P.M. walks. It's been a bit rainy and overcast today but the screened in porch is perfect place for napping and watching the action on the beach. We are loving life and livin' it up! Grandma and Grandpaw are coming out to visit in a little while. My aunt (who kept me before my parents picked me up when I was a puppy) is coming with her dog too...she arrives tomorrow. I can't wait to see her! Mom and Dad have friends filtering in and out and we greet each and every one with leans and kisses! More reports and pics later I'm sure!

Visit Mom's site for more pics and updates!

3 comments:

Blueyes said...

Looks like some lazy days, wish I was there.

Han Fei said...

Hey, i love Lazy days...so peaceful and quiet.
Btw the i don't go to beach much....it seems like i haven't been one for 2 years...
hahahahahahaha.....

Erin said...

Looks like a great place to play!