Saturday, May 20, 2006

It's all good....

Hello all! Here I am...at the beach..knocked out from a day of walking, wading in the water, lounging on the deck for a bit, and then heading to the screened in porch for more sleep. Big day, huh?
I got my staples out of my leg yesterday and right as Dad and I got back to the beach house, my leg wound opened back up. We headed back to the vet and I got stapled back up!
As for the lady that hit me, the insurance company called Mom today and told her that the lady was really nice to work with (well, no kidding, wouldn't you be if someone was fixing your Infiniti without a fight?) and the check was being sent to her and it should be all over.
I think Mom is still pretty mad and gets all fired up when someone mentions it. Yeah, she wanted to say something..but she has her reasons for not stirring the pot and causing things to get heated. Like she says...Karma has a way of coming back to help you or haunt you.

4 comments:

Carina said...

Well I think you are being very nice to pay for her dumb Lexus or whatever it was! Oh - Infiniti, just read your post.
I am glad Cole is feeling good enough to be boisterous and mess up his boo boo. Silly dog.

Wally Banners said...

I dont get it? is it your or the dog that is peaking though the post?

Chana said...

sorry, i didn't understand the question then I realized you were asking who was speaking...it's COle.

Anonymous said...

Hello

You have a fantastic Blog . Keep up the good work!!
I was looking for ways to improve my Blog and I found your blog searching on BlogMad. I really enjoyed reading it, in fact If you want thousands of others to see your blog for free, submit it to http://www.autosurfmonster.com .. I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

Jessica